| Kaplan Leadership Program Scholars |
Kaplan Gives Back
We know that education can open doors – to new opportunities, a better job and a better life. A passion for giving back is simply part of the Kaplan culture.
The Kaplan Educational Foundation
Through the Kaplan Educational Foundation's Leadership Program, we serve talented community college students who have the potential to become influential in their communities and professions. The Foundation's comprehensive, multi-year commitment to each student includes scholarships, academic advising, tutoring, leadership development, career counseling and other resources needed to help them complete their associate's degrees and continue their studies at competitive four-year universities.
Students in the program have already transferred to schools including American University, Morehouse College, Mount Holyoke College and New York University.
Community Outreach Activities
| Kaplan Employees at New York Cares Day |
From Los Angeles to London and Tel Aviv, employees are actively engaged in Kaplan-sponsored initiatives that help students achieve their educational goals.
We spearhead numerous scholarship programs, tutoring initiatives and volunteer activities around the world to assist students in underserved communities. Among the many organizations we support are:
- ACCA-ICPAS Student Society (AISS)
- Acharai ("Follow Me")
- Care International
- Chicago Cares
- Children's Home Society of Broward and Palm Beach County
- Citizens' Committee for Children of New York
- Every Child a Chance Trust
- Helena Kennedy Foundation
- National Trade Union Conference (NTUC)
- New York Cares
- PUENTE Learning Centers of Los Angeles
- Reading is Fundamental
- Riverfront, Inc.
- Rugby Union Players' Association of Australia
- Singapore Armed Forces Reservist Association (SAFRA)
- Teach for America
- United Way
- Urban League of Broward
- Western Australia Institute of Sport (WAIS)